Sunday, November 2, 2008

Leah & Brian... Engaged!

I have to say that I am very much so looking forward to Leah and Brian's wedding next August! These two will be having their ceremony and reception at a place that is very dear to my heart... the same place where Andrew and I had our reception. :-) I just can't wait to return to Laketown Golf and Conference Center and capture their wedding day.

Leah and Brian are such a great couple and very easy going. I just love the way their engagement pictures turned out... I had such a hard time deciding which to put up on the blog!







Fav!









14 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's so many of these that I love!! I love the jeans one, where you just see the bottom half of you guys. I also love the one with the big tree thats such a pretty color and its like a different angle of you guys. I basically just love them all.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, and I like the fence one and the one where Brian is holding Leah and you're kissing. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

leah looks stunning! brian looks okay ;)

Shari said...

i think the are all great but my favorites are the first black and white one and the one with both of you smiling a lot between the two walls.

Jeremy and Jenna said...

Very Cute!!! I agree with Peter! haha Just Kidding! :)
I am looking forward to this wedding as well!

Anonymous said...

way to cute!!!! i love them!! you look so good together, relaxed and just having fun! love you guys, aunt kathy

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!!! I can't imagine trying to pick which one for anything. Leah you've always looked stunning and Brian, well we'll get to see more of you at family gatherings! Luv ya both!
Luv,
Kimberly & Payton

Kaily Genzink said...

these pictures are sooooooooo cute!!! the one that brian is holding leah and they are kissing looks like its in a magazine! its perfect!! very cute!! they are all just so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

love your pics. soo fun!

Nicole said...

ow ow! Fabulous photos of the engaged couple! Can't wait for your wedding!

Love, Nicole

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! - Rochelle