Friday, September 19, 2008

Dawn and AJ... Married!

Date: September 13, 2008
Ceremony Location: Hudsonville Reformed Church
Reception Location: English Hills Golf Course, Grand Rapids


Where do I begin??? As some of you may recall, last weekend was to say the least... soggy. Very, very soggy. I'm not sure if it stopped raining once.

We received a call from Dawn's sister on Friday the 12th, stating that Dawn and AJ decided to move the ceremony which they had planned to be outside at a beautiful park, to Hudsonville Reformed Church.

So when I got to the church on Saturday, I expected Dawn to be a little stessed. But she was as cool as a cucumber. The church was beautiful, you could really tell that her mistress of ceremonies really tried to pull everything together. Their ceremony was awesome, you couldn't help but tear up seeing Dawn wipe away AJ's tears.

After the ceremony, we headed to Grand Rapids to find some spots for pictures. Then off to the reception we went. This will for sure remain on of my most favorite weddings!

Congratulations guys! Enjoy your preview!









Waiting to do their jobs...


One heck of a kiss!



Making it official...







My Favorite!












Dancing with their daughter.


M'mmm!

3 comments:

The Velderman's said...

I love the one of them dancing with their daughter. Too cute!! What a beautiful wedding. It's too bad it rained, but the location was beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Andrew, these are amazing!!! I can't wait to see the pics from my wedding!!! Only 25 more days!!!

Emily

Carla said...

Looks like a fun wedding. Great pictures. You guys do great work